The executive compensation attorneys in Sadis & Goldberg’s Tax Group assist companies with a wide range of issues related to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). We advise numerous businesses and pension plan trustees on how to create and operate many different types of pension plans, both qualified and nonqualified. We establish stock ownership plans and other equity incentive plans for companies in a variety of industries, and guide the plan participants through the decision-making process.
Our ERISA services include:
- Plan establishment and amendment, including multiple benefit structures
- Ongoing ERISA compliance for all types of plans
- Advice on pension and other employee benefit issues that arise in merger and acquisition transactions
- Fiduciary counseling for employers and institutions regarding their responsibilities under ERISA
- ERISA tax planning for businesses
- Estate planning to minimize tax liability and provide for intended beneficiaries